Evolution Canopy System
The system can be supplied in modular kit format (please see size matrix) as well as bespoke sizes and configurations.
For specific non-standard projections please contact your local distributor for technical support.
The kits are supplied with all the fixings and sealants required for a standard installation and also includes a comprehensive fitting guide.
- The canopy is glazed with 16mm triple wall UV stabilised polycarbonate sheeting offering greater flexibility in canopy design with enhanced strength and rigidity, available in clear, bronze or opal tints.
- The standard canopy range is available on a 5 working day lead time.
- The eaves beam cleverly double’s as an integral G box gutter utilising the support posts as down pipes with the rain water exiting through the variable height post feet.
- The system can accommodate pitches from 5 degrees to 20 degrees, on standard modular kits the maximum projection is achieved at a pitch of 5 degrees.
- As well as the standard lean too configuration the system can be specified as a gable roof design with the wall plates bolted back to back to form a ridge supported between two host walls or as a free standing option supported on posts.
This highly versatile system offers a solution for many applications such as:
- car ports
- covered seating areas
- covered play areas
- patio canopies
- caravan shelters
- cycle shelters
- smoking shelters
- walk way covers